7 reasons to shit on you all.
Number one .
sex does not make a relationship stronger, better, or safer.
sex does not make your relationship more "real", and it definitely doesn't mean shit in improving anything in the emotional department. way too many girls confuse intensity and sex. yea you probably feel like your sharing something special with him, and you are.
YOUR body. IDIOT!
however, at the rate some females like to give it up, he's not appreciating it anyway. your giving him something he could get from anywhere. degrading yourself, and polluting your body. love can and will come, eventually it will if that's what you want to believe. but sex? sex wont speed up anything.
Number two .
spending all your time with this person, is fine. personal choice, who cares. however when your not with them, and your upset, sad or just fucking unpleasant to whoever you are with. Theres a problem. grow the fuck up. if your at a point in your relationship where that cant connect with anyone but the person your with. Your doing something very wrong, and you need to fix it immediately. Your friends can Wait because real friends always do. But NOTHING is promised forever, so putting everything else to the side is stupid. Think about it. Nothing can grow out of a relationship when you have no personal time. No space, no freedom of thought from someone else.
Number three .
Doing "adult things", does not make you an adult. I have way too many friends who are still mentally Young, and its fucking annoying. Forget growing up, how about when are you going to let your opinions and decisions catch up with your actions. Its really sad to see so much possibility in the hands of people with no common sense. To think that I am one of the youngest in my immediate group of friends, and the things I hear and see on a daily basis makes me want to hand out ass beatings to each of them. Wow. Thank god I never had to look to any of you as any time of role model, I'd be fucked.
Number four .
Admit when your wrong. I was always the type to say sorry, always. Now whether I knew what I was sorry for is a different story. I just always knew it was whatever the other person wanted to hear. Was I wrong? No. Never. But I'd apologize my ass off.
See, now when i think about that, I laugh. Its became so harder for me to say sorry, when I began to see what I was doing wrong. Its hard apologizing for something you knew you were doing. In my case, It was hard saying sorry or something I knew I'd be ask to apologize for in the first place.
Admitting when your wrong helps, alot. It gives a sense of strength that a lot of us don't have. And believe it or not, it really does further prevent us from doing it again. For some of us morally, yes. & for others, apologizing just takes the fun out of doing it again.
Number five .
Stop acting like you know. Lately, I've been hearing far from what I'd like to hear but I ask anyway, because i know its what each of the people being asked truly feels. Not what they think I want to hear, or what they think sounds right. The world wont stop because its short one less bullshit advice giver. So watch what you say, you might be put out of the job and i promise NO ONE will miss you.
Number six .
Dont compare someone elses pain to your own. Don't compare someone elses anything to your own. Do you know her boyfriend? Were you there when he told her he loved her? No. Just because YOUR boyfriends/girlfriends lied to you, doesn't mean hers is lying to her. & if they are, your lame attempt at sharing your anger with someone else is easily spotted. aka IT DOESN'T FUCKING HELP! You end up looking sad, and not helping whoever you were originally trying to help. Tell the truth, and keep your past experiences to yourself. EVERYONE is different.
Number seven .
This one is for all the ex's looking for another chance. Especially the ones who fucked up the first time. People make mistakes, yes. It all comes down to how you go about getting that second chance.
Its never too late to apologize. Yes, it may be too late to get recognition. But, as females, we always take apologize in. Whether we show it or not. Whether we take you back or not. We will always remember that you apologized to us.
Trying to be "Our friend". Okay, yes its true that with past relationships sometimes its better to start off as friends and see where it leads. However, "friends" don't call each other at 3am :just to heard the sound of our voice" or constantly remind us of past experiences. If you say you want to start off as friends, then take 10 steps back. Its a lot of work, but if your not lying when you say it then your prepared to start from scratch. Otherwise, you look 10x more full of shit then before and we're left like... wow. this idiot AGAIN!

3 comments:
this is so real & true. i love this!!!
number two!!! @#$!@
i have so many friends that spend every fucking minute of their free time with their significant other and always blow off their friends. well, one of my friends recently had a bad break up with her boyfriend and is all, wow i have no life and now wants to hang out with me 24-7, im like, b please you didn't have time for me remember?
omg. this whole post is just sooo right. could've used some of this advice hmm lets say about 2 yrs ago, but i learned the hard way lol..anyways kudos b/c i'm feelin the whole thing =D
Post a Comment