I guess I can say things have been looking up. Personally, things on the family end are kind of shaky right now.. But I'll deal. Im learning how to not stress the ordinary, and its paying off amazingly.
Pain isn't the only thing I've learned from... I'm happy... & I'll remember this feeling. I cant say I'll feel like this forever, no one can. It's just knowing what it feels like, and its soaking in...
"...But charlie, don't forget what happended to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted.." - Willy Wonka
If I've noticed anything in these past few weeks, its that happiness feels real when you have someone to share it with. I've been doing things I really enjoy (dancing when I find the time/energy) and getting a move on my future. I've met some amazing people, I'm currently reading and amazing book.. However, I cant help but wish... I just wish I could share it all with her. Yes, I'm doing this for myself.. and I'm happy. But I find when you truly lovfe someone, your okay as long as you know their happy. So inside the pieces of my happiness, hopes that your happy too... & while im off getting everythiing I want, know it'll never be everything, but always close... without you.
like tupac said...
"It runs deep, share it with me."
"It runs deep, share it with me."

2 comments:
I like this. Sounds bittersweet...more sweet than bitter tho. Glad things are looking up.
I can definitely agree with this blog post!
Post a Comment