9.2.09

Hard .

these past couple of weeks.. those have been hard.
today was hard.
not being able to update this shit, befcause i didnt know where to start.

so ill just say this..

hard is finding someonething with someone, beyond what you can make or force. having somone to go to when you just need to talk.. not holding it al inside and becoming angry for nothing.

hard is forgiving someone one.

hard is admitting you need them.

hard is giving into someone else.

hard is not being able to say sorry to someone you've hurt.

hard is being able to trust someone..
beyond what they say but being able to trust them with your feelings.

hard is giving someone your heart.. knowing you may not get it back.

hard is missing someone so much, it makes you sick.

hard is knowing how different things could be.

hard is meeting amazing new people, but having to comes to terms that they just don't do it for you.

hard is expecting the fact that your family cant always be together.

hard is being without the people you need.

hard is trying to make it, when no one believes you can.

hard is doing everything on your own, no help from anyone even when you need it the most.

hard is asking for help.

hard is crying in front of someone.



dont know ahout yours, but my week, month, couple of months, whatever...

was fucking hard.

6 comments:

Cristy B said...

aw i hope things get 'less harder' for you :)
things will never be easy, but they always end up how they were supposed to be in the end.

Anonymous said...

Aw, I feel the exact way sometimes.

I really do hope things get better soon babe. I'm not in your shoes or anything, but I can understand what you mean. Everything happens for a reason though.. even when you don't want them to. Just a little food for thought.

If you ever need a talk, I'm only a twit/text/call/im away.

(:

Anonymous said...

i hope things get better dear!

.rawkii said...

Yes, it does get "hard." Sometimes it may feel that like life has these long drawn out stages of "hard" that you barely escape. But when you do, when all those hard times add up, its worth the smile that will involuntarily show on your face. Keep faith. It'll get better, promise.

Des said...

I know waht you mean to some degree. My "hard" times may not be the same as yours but I've been dealing with them these past months also. It gets frustrating and tiresome, I know at times I feel so worn out. I wish you nothing ut the best and hope things get better. If you ever need to talk I'm here anytime.

Diti said...

ugh India, I've been waiting and waiting for things to get better for you, I hope it happens soon lady