So I was ready to tell you everything. Like, everything. The parts about how much I really still love you. How I know that regardless of how fucked up you are, nothings going to change. I know its those parts I love about you. How I wish I didn't, but cant except that. How bad you are for me.. how much you've changed me.
I realize you don't need to know.
Its crazy how shits been falling into place lately. Regardless of if I'm comfortable with it or not.. lately when things happen I cant help but feel like that's the way they're suppose to be.
And now when I'm at my weakest, there's always something there to remind me of how strong I can be. Before, when I felt like I had only you.. what was I do when I only had you but you were what was making me weak?
I don't feel that way anymore.
Yeah, I cried. But I know they were tears just a little over due because I'm not really sad.. just uncomfortable. Kinda that "why am I crying" feeling, while I was crying. Its hard, this whole "new me" thing. I cant just go back to the way everything was before... because I changed. I changed with someone whose not around anymore. So im doing this on my own.
Im waiting on time to make everything better.
time time time....

1 comment:
Time fixes it all. stamp.
Post a Comment