16.6.09

Everything in between..

Truth is, love is rare. Real love that is. All this talk about it being overrated, is wrong. Love will, and could never be overrated. Call me an optimist, but your wrong about that too. It hurts, it changes, it grows, it fades, it makes us different people, it leaves its mark. But its always right there. Regardless of weather you chose to be in touch with it or not. Real love, doesn't leave you.

Today I went back to my old neighborhood where I was raised and spent most of my time "growing up". I could believe what I saw. Not a lots changed, every still the same with either a little more facial hair or bigger tits. But what amazed me was how I saw couples together, who were couples when I was in junior high. That "middle school love", had evolved into something amazing, something that took most of these kids into college. I know that most of the couples who were still together, had all been through some shit at one time or another. They've all broken up a million times, or went days without speaking. The fucked up part about their past is what made them so strong. Bottom line is, they all knew that they wanted to be with each other early on. They fell in love, that real love. And what separates them from all other who's love came and went, is what we all seem to lack in our relationships. Honesty, but with yourselves.

Breakups only happen when you allow them to. Deciding your going to be with someone can come at anytime, but I've noticed it's usually when you feel like you can't be with anyone. Being honest with yourself means giving up isn't an option. Hurting isn't temporary, breakups are always a possibility. You love that person, and whether or not you need to be with them is completely up to you, but how you go about that is completely up to you, but how you go about keeping them is far from easy. Nothings perfect, and the harder the love, the farther from perfect your going to get.

Having history with someone, someone you love, mean the world compared to that new love. That new guy, or girl who's love can expire or become someone elses. The real thing has no limits. Has no options, Your going to be with that person until your no longer breathing, and if your into all that after life shit then, your with them too. Its obvious I'm not talking about that I love you because we've had sex love. Or that I have to speak to you today because I'm used to it type love. That's what your talking about when you say its overrated, because it is. Everyone confuses the two, and goes on thinking they've fond love the next time around.

Pointing fingers in other peoples relationships is stupid. The "perfection" or lack there of, could make or break your own relationship. Just blur out all the added difficulties and focus on why your with each other. When you feel like shit cant get any worse or your at the end. Ask yourself why your even with that person. And that real love, that real love always answers. It comes to you quickly.

because you love them.

Sometimes the answers are just to simple to believe. Sometimes its not what we want to hear because we feel as if it isn't enough. But it is. Why, someone tell me why we should walk away from love? Walk away from the real deal? because I cant seem to even understand how anyone could ever, walk away from it. Yes we, we all eventually move on, but what are we really leaving behind..

I have yet to figure it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i'm speechless.

Ashley Outrageous said...

amazing! i even read it again just now! lol