I'm A strong female, Yes I'm a Bitch.
Sometimes I feel like I'm alone when I say something I mean.
Do I honestly put too much feelings into my words? Is there a such thing as too much truth? Are yo safe because you already know you'll evidently contradict yourself or break a promise?
Are your own lies keeping you safe from the truth?
I've grown to understand what separates me from the handful of females who put themselves into categories they despise. The ones who love attention, and think by subliminally begging for it they gain some sort of male appreciation status? Then there's the ones who try to be what they cant. Completely disregarding what they might be good at, just to gain the interest of what they've conceived a "good man" wants. The ones who choose to be bitter about past situations, yet complain about living in the past. (we all struggle with it occasionally) The ones who hide being a false identity, ashamed or afraid to let the world know who they really are.
Me?
I can always depend on my thoughts, my actions, and my honest natural response to things to interest men. NO i don't act like a bitch because some guys like it. And No, I don't act like bitch because I want some guy to feel sorry for me as if I'm a piece of glass poorly glued back together.
I show them how strong I am from the get. I don't want until my heart is in their hands to grow balls. My balls are out on the table first day. And if they cant keep up I'm gone by the next.

4 comments:
And I must say, India being India is very attractive. I can honestly say that I look at you and can say that you're different than most females I come in contact with. You're you, you do you, you say what you want, and that's all you can ask of someone.
This post is quite empowering, I love it. It's always nice to see a woman coming into her own skin & knowing who she is.
P.S. One day you'll find a guy that can keep up with you ;]
Gurl you better say that!! :) I totally agree with everything you said. Kinda reminds me of something I would say. :)
And just for this post I indirectly love and respect you. I have a blog about this too
Post a Comment