8.6.09

Brining this back..

Note a few changes in the blog: New look, although its kinda similar to the old one i needed a change. (it still isnt finished) This year has started off extremely rough and i have yet to really fathom how I managed to make it this far. I'm 6 months in and 6 months ago June seemed to be an eternity away. But I'm here... I'm alive.

Although I'm in the exact same place as I was when I first started this blog; which is alone my mindset is different. There is a difference between being alone and being lonely. Neither are necessarily the best places to be in but both bring growth. & I'm growing.

I find myself going back to this old blog i wrote not too long ago. And it still speaks volumes to me. I figured I'd re post it.
Sometimes you need to take a look at where you been in order to find out where you need to go..


Feb 16, 2009:
As humans we quickly forget...

our heart is nothing more than a mere muscle. a muscle must undergo strenuous activity, then the soreness and pain that follows. soon enough, after repeatedly "working out" our muscle it strengthens.

Emotions and past experiences cloud the true purpose of our heart. It is not designed to "bleed love" or to feel a connection towards another. Our heart is composed of the necessary muscles to perform biological functions; pump our blood. Our heart doesn't pump blood for us to live to love another. Our heart doesn't stop beating when we are hurting from emotional distress. Our heart is there to keep us alive.

to live to fulfill our own destiny. to accomplish our own goals. and to succeed in our own future.

its the little things like the illusion of love that would be to stand in the way.

because....

if your heart was really broken; you'd be dead.




i have so many things that are looking up; i cant look down anymore.
slowly but surely, this whole thing will get a lot more easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS...so true!!!!

(and thanx for your comment...it means a lot because your blog is awesome)

Anonymous said...

nteresting blog, & fresh, keep it up!

Wat do you think of mine?
www.blackspacemilan.blogspot.com