1.8.09

Overdue..

A bit.
Blogging before I smoke because afterwords these suppressed thoughts will be long gone.

So it took a piff session and 30 min train ride home at 1am last weekend for me to realized I've always loved the summertime.. but i wasn't coherent to ask myself an obv. question so I waited 7 days later and thought...

when the fuck am I going to start loving this one? hmph.
(its funny how so many things can change within a year)

Seeing old love interest always bothers me. Never because i miss them, but mainly because its weird. I mean picture standing in a room. Relatively filled with people you've known for a while, with the exception of a few new faces. And then theres that one person, the kid standing next to the girl you played barbies with in your basement when you were 9, yeah. He's seen you naked.

Because that's not weird?

Also at the point in my life, wherever that may be.. seeing an ex- whatever just pisses me the fuck off. I know it probably shouldn't but it does.

standing near someone there was once "love" with is just wrong.
pretending we don't want to ask each other a million questions, even more wrong.
not just asking them... wrong wrong wrong.

what I'm basically saying is that in a few years I'll be able to stand next to him at a party and drink my absolute like wow, this is tummy, someone bring me a hat to vomit in? how about if I ever so happen to run into him at any type of function.. I'm assed out.

there's my update.


Ps. to all those questions about that song i blogged about its by J.Cole his mixtape is called 'The warm up' def. worth a listen.

1 comment:

questionmark said...

i see you took a cue and start posting before inebriation...

this shit is truth. exes or ex-flames kill me. because once the flame is out, the awkwardness is trying to go about like it never existed. rarely do you meet someone who is comfortable with expressing love and sentimental appreciation for you after you've discontinued ya'll relationship for whatever reason. hell, you never find anyone who can express sentimental appreciation without desire. and that little desire part is what separates a past flame from the present ones...

at least to me.