27.8.09

Men vs Women

Sexuality.

I have these questions that keeps reoccurring in my mind constantly..

Just because I had fell for a woman sexually, mentally, emotionally, and physically does that make me "bi-sexual/a lesbian"??.


Being with Malia I had enjoyed it more than I had ever enjoyed it with any guy before. Its becoming a problem with anyone who I decided to give myself too after her.. I haven't felt that urge, of something feeling so good but so bad at the same time; a bit unexplainable. Where do I go now? Do I start something exceeding the expectations that I just experienced? Or do I have no expectations at all? I cant help but to think about all those times i was fully satisfied (beyond sexually) with malia whenever something new starts to arise with someone else. That 5 year relationship of up's and down's embedded in my brain that forgetting it wont happen.

Men are completely different than women in a sense, I find that woman are more emotional verses men who have a tendency to be so sexually driven. Although woman are the same (at times) its just different. I'm sure there are men who are emotional but those are far and few between.

I dont find myself 'attracted' to females.. Malia was that "fling" that was never supposed to happen, but did. I see myself married to my husband and the whole 9.... but it seems like I have just taken a step off path..

whatever it is, I'm 21 I have time to figure it out.


(i havent been blogging much so keep up with me on tumblr <-click

1 comment:

Lo Mein said...

you definitely have time. Who said you had to have everything figured out RIGHT now?!? psh! enjoy life...don't deny what your drawn to...explore it! whoot whoot!