7.12.08

new addiction



FINALLY!! i've got the G1 and i must admite it is as amazing as everyone says it is. Althought I do like the messenger on my old sidekick LX i am very pleased with all of the features it has. I've had it for about 2 weeks and im still trying to get used to it. There are so many things that it can do and i spend so much time adding and removing applications. the apps are all FREE which took me by surprise.. because i figure theres always a trick into those things but nope. i love it. a lot more better than my sidekick.

2 comments:

Youneaq said...

I would like one, but I don't have a job to pay for it. Plus, I LOVE my AT&T service. I'll probably end up getting an iPhone or something like that....

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through someone else's blog while playing in cyberspace.I think your blog is hot. I'm relieved to find a girl that doesn't just blog about make-up (visit my blog if you want). Anyhow, my step-sis has a G1 and she does not know how to foward messages.Do you?