22.12.08
"99% don't get away..."
watching this on bossip left me speechless
.
I am a firm believer that what you do when no one else is looking really define the type of person you are. Katrina was one of the most horrific storms to face in the United States in my 20 years of living. I had went there to help the clean up process which i felt so honored to be apart of. Seeing the devastation that may people (still) have to go thru is unbelievable. holmes destroyed, lives ruined, gone.. forever. I cannot imagine.
the majority effected, minority -- the lower class.
to watch peoples ignorance, i can understand defending yourselves to protect what you do have. but killing innocent people.. i dont understand. and to watch that man have so much pride in the crime he had committed. horrible. you cant fight evil with evil.. there is no resolution.
& that mans's view on "white people" will never be the same. and i think now of how familys veiws of other races will forever be changed. How it all has a domino effect, on people lives. & I can only imagine how much hatred both races have against each other.
Im disgusted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whoa. Thats crazy man.
Post a Comment