23.1.10

50 things..

Blogging in a different atmosphere lets see how this goes.

After reading my last blog countless times and being told countless times my tone in it was kind of down, which wasnt exactly how I was feeling. So, I wanted to make a list of at least 50 things that do actually really truthfully make me happy, including even the simplest of things. Then, I decided to go through and star the thing from that list with one or two starts that really, really make me happy.

First and foremost, Let me sum up my life right now -- relationships are non-existent; not speaking on any emotions until I know there concrete. Moving in a few weeks to a new spot in Williamsburg, excited? Hardly. Leaving the man in my life of a year; my dog. Since I cannot have pets in the new spot I have to give him to some deserving home and pray to God that he will be HALF as loved as he is now. As cheesy as this sound this is breaking my heart. You have NO idea how much I love that guy...

Now moving on...

1. Good home made CDs made by others
2. Watching the sunrise
3. Getting 09+ hours of sleep
4. Whispering
5. Those unexpected calls/texts/emails
6. Written mail**
7. Learning new things about myself*
8. Learning new things about someone else*
9. Successfully completing something that I put all my effort into
10. Conversations about nothing & everything at the same time
11. A home cooked meal
12. A goood song you randomly stumble upon
13. Coming across music from my adolescences
14. Playing cards/board games
15. Having Pamela call me every year on my birthday exactly at 11:24pm (the time I was born) because shes the only one who remembers and never forgets
16. Genuine sincerity
17. Being the reason someone else is happy**
18. Being understood
19. Chip
20. Ice cream
21. Butterflies at random times*
22. Laughing with my sister
23. Snow days
24. The summer of 2008******
25. Shopping for school supplies
26. Warm clothes on a cold day
27. When people wave at you when you do something polite while in traffic**
28. Charles Hamilton
29. Funny jokes
30. The wisdom of elders
31. Doing an act of kindness
32. Thanksgiving
33. 70 degree weather
34. Warm Chocolate chip cookies**
35. Hearing Children laugh
36. Getting an A on a paper
37. A good movie
38. Eye contact
39. When things are better than expected
40. Thunderstorms
41. Adventures
42. Being too excited to sleep
43. Sundays
44. Finding a dollar in my pocket
45. Brand new socks
46. That feeling right after I get out of the shower
47. Mental compliments
48. Being read too
49. 2am train rides home
50. Nice cab drivers

Now, 50 things that do make me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! And I'm also happy that you have found 50 small things that make you smile! Keep finding those things and hold on to those moments. They can be very helpful for those not so happy days = )

*stacie-ann said...

thank you for visiting my site. check back soon <3