22.5.09

Excuse .

"Thinking you sacrifice, looking for that perfect girl and now you found her. started with romantic, then got to frantic, then things that normally small become gigantic & now y'all sinkin like the titanic here comes the panic. Being with you like a habit without you I cant stand it. Its tragic when you wonder when you lost that magic, without understanding that you never had it - try to grab it in the bed getting a nut off, communication cut off, getting mad cause you turned on wondering where she shut off...

Niggas say bitches is trife, bitches say niggas is. We just don't understand our fundamental differences. I'm still learning though, actually I just do what comes naturally.."

- Talib Kweli.


Men & Woman will never be on the same page. Understand that we're at opposite ends of a line too long to split. Forget asking why we do the things we do, because we honestly do them for the same reasons.

am i trife? just as trife as you.
what am i thinking? the same thing as you.
why did I hurt you? the same reason you hurt the one before me.
Why didn't i get caught? I learned for your mistakes
Why did you get caught? You didn't pay close enough attention to mine.
Now are we even? Never.

It could all be as simple as putting aside our gender differences, and learning to live with each other for what we are.

Try to understand that men are full of emotion, talent, love, and needs & wants beyond physical intent.. They're made up of all the things the expect or what from woman.

Now on the other end of the line, we're, spending so much time expecting assholes, or just empty minded simple things from men. We anticipate we we later complain about. Always mimicking or chalking down what we don't understand as something we don't need.

We both spend more time looking at the majority and not enough time looking into each other.

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES

Everyone has some time of excuse for ultimately denying something good.

& I just recently discovered mine.

Sometimes I find myself falling into parts. I sit patiently, looking at old photographs, picking up my old bay habits and scarcely glimpsing at tiny fragments of things that left me a long time ago.

Those are my excuses.

I hold onto everything. Literally, things that i psychically dont need the weight of. I take them, and i put them places I cant seem to find when I need them gone. I had them, and i keep them safe. But always safe enough to prevent me from experiencing new things.

Whats yours?

1 comment:

just lex said...

I think the number one excuse is "I don't want to get hurt." Men don't like to admit it and women parade around making it known that they've had their heart broken and are trying to prevent it from happening again. Both genders put guards up to keep from getting hurt and as a result it holds people back from completely letting go and just being themselves.

I thought shit was complicated in high school, it just gets thicker as we get older :|